Tuesday 17 October 2017

Which Book Should You Read Next? | Quiz



Are you stuck in a book slump? Unsure what to read next? Don't worry, I've got you covered. I've picked 3 really different books and put together a quiz so you can decide what kind of book you're looking for and find your next great read!

1. My ideal date is...
a) A walk around the city lit by moonlight and flickering streetlights
b) Something really well thought out, planned well in advance
c) Something spontaneous but with a touch of danger, like rock climbing or indoor sky diving

2. My friends describe me as a...
a) Hopeless romantic
b) Quick thinking kind of person
c) Person who's really hard to figure out

3. For Comic Con, I would cosplay as...
a) A matching couples costume, like Ten and Rose or Spiderman and Deadpool
b) Sherlock Holmes
c) Draco Malfoy

4. My favourite part of a book is...
a) When the couple you've been shipping the entire time finally get together
b) A shocking plot twist or noticing how the plot's been building subtly up to a thrilling unexpected moment
c) The character development or the plot becoming darker

5. If I had a superpower it would be...
a) To raise my favourite fictional characters from the dead within their stories
b) The ability to come back to life
c) The ability to turn into animals

6. When I have something important to do I...
a) Worry about it until I get around to doing it
b) Band together with other people so we can help each other out
c) Ignore it and let it build up

7. My ideal career is...
a) Something creative
b) Something technological or maybe a job that doesn't exist today
c) Something where I can work on my own

8. If I had to listen to one song on repeat for a week it would be...
a) Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
b) 4 Minutes by Madonna
c) Black Magic by Little Mix

9. My favourite hobby is...
a) Browsing a bookstore
b) Hanging out with my best friend and forgetting the world outside
c) Exploring the outdoors

10. My best quality is...
a) My ability to listen
b) My impulsiveness
c) That I am never what anyone expects me to be



Mostly a's - History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
You're a sucker for romance and a good coming of age novel. This LGBT love story turned on its head will give you something a bit different within the genre to enjoy. It gives a very interesting perspective on mental illness among teenagers also.

Mostly b's - Nemesis by Brendan Reichs
You're quick witted and you love a fast paced action thriller with a sci-fi element and a healthy amount of conspiracy chucked in. You sometimes have a short attention span so you love a book where something's constantly got you gripped, so what better book to read than one that begins with someone being repeatedly murdered only to find they never die and life goes on as normal...

Mostly c's - Half Bad by Sally Green
You don't read solely one genre; in fact you're not solely anything. You're adventurous and you're always looking for something new and a bit different to enjoy. How about Green's dark and unique take on the fantasy genre, a world of Black and White witches where nothing is as black and white as it seems... 

No comments:

Post a Comment